Features and Benefits
- Lumen output : 750 Lumens
- Consumption : 11 W
- 50,000 Hours : Long Life will reduce maintenance cost
- High CRI: 90CRI
- Dimming: DIMTR9Triac)I
- Direct Voltage : 120V
- Energy saving : Replaces 75W Halogen
- 3 Year Warranty : Guaranteed to last 3 years
- UL Certified : UL Certified
- Energy Star : Energy Star Certified
- Color Temperature : 2700K-3000K-3500K-4000K-5000K
- CEC 3.1: California Energy Commission 3.1 Compliant Energy Score 301
- Title24/JA8 Compliant
Die-cast aluminum body for maximum heat dissipation.
A regressed source provides glare-free, comfortable illumination and a
Also suitable for use in most 4” recessed downlight housings.
Quick connectors ship standard with fixture for use with 4” housings or with
an Edison base adapter for retrofitting into existing 4” incandescent housings.
Damp and wet-location-rated ideal for indoor and outdoor use, shower, and
other wet-location applications. IC-Rated and Air Tight and may be installed in
direct contact with insulation.
DRIVER ELECTRICAL INFORMATION
Driver is rated for 50 to 60Hz at 120V input, produces less than 20%
THD, has a power factor between 90% and 100%, and is thermally protected
for additional safety.
DIMMING & DRIVER INFORMATION
Dimmable down to 10% of initial lumens, standard.
5-year warranty for parts and components. (Labor not included)
There are no reviews yet.